Friday, October 16, 2009

Meet Jen & Charlie

I met Jen while doing flowers for another wedding ...she happened to stumble into our area looking for a florist for her wedding. I could tell when I met her that she was pretty organized. She had a nice binder with pictures of flowers that she was interested in. I have to admit, sometimes you get those brides who have pictures and want EXACTLY what's in the picture and that's not always a good thing. Luckily for me, Jen was not one of those brides (can you imagine having someone show you a bouquet of peonies when their wedding is in November? Or if their budget is really small??). She was really open to suggestions and really took my advice, which I am very grateful for. On top of that, her and her fiance Charlie were super nice! (just some words of wisdom, if you treat your vendors nicely, they will sometimes go the extra mile for you...) I have lots of pictures from their wedding...coming up later :) I'll leave you with just one of the happy couple!

Congrats Jen and Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment