But since my friend has been blogging about her scrapbooking, it's made me slightly nostaglic.
I think we went to Disneyland on a Thursday. I don't think I've ever been to Disneyland for a full day on a Thursday ever since (or ever??)
- My family!
- Closer look of the stickers
- Layering usually looks pretty nice
- In case you can't read that, it says: L O V E , enjoying each other's company
- Because we wanted to remind our parents of our achievements (kidding, I couldn't complete the scrapbook without a "daughters" page!)
- Isn't Cocoa precious?? (Cocoa is the dog, by the way. Just in case. We're pretty sure my parents love her more than they love us.)
- My kid is a genius! My sister's graduation (mine is the next picture). My sister is quite smart, so she got that sticker.
- No caption needed
- My kids are cuter than yours :)
So this is the unfinished scrapbook. Hopefully after my sister reads this she will send me pictures...the pages are already complete I just need to plop the pictures in there.
Next post: back to flowers! I have more weddings coming up since we're "in season". If you're looking for a florist please email me at email@example.com !